We are very pleased to have been chosen as distributors of these wonderful pinsa pizza related products from an Italian producer, which genuinely must be seen to be appreciated.
Scrocciarella takes more than 30 hours to produce, but just 10 minutes to prep and serve!
- Hand made from an Italian mother sourdough which is now over 120 years old.
- 80% hydration gives incredible pillowy texture
- Stone baked and quick frozen using liquid Nitrogen to preserve all the moisture once cooked.
- 13 months shelf life frozen
- Cooks in minutes in a 270 C oven
Ingredients (allergens in bold)
Soft wheat flour type “0”, water, powdered natural sourdough (Italian “Pasta madre”) of soft wheat flour type “0”, protected
iodized salt Presal®, extra virgin olive oil, yeast.
May contain traces of eggs, soy, milk, sesame.
Nutritional information (g / 100g): Fat 2.4g (Saturates 0.4g) Carbohydrate 46g (Sugars 0.8g) Fibre 2.3g Protein 9.0g Salt 1.7g Energy (kcal) 236 Energy (kJ) 1000